Thursday, June 26, 2008

Katwijk (again)

The last time I went out to Katwijk (the beach near us) I lost my camera. So this time I held onto it tight (Brent's) and have some good photos! It was a gorgeous day and this time we followed the signs correctly and it was only 6k each way on our bikes instead of the 26k we went last time! I took my wetsuit with me hoping there would be a chance of surfing, but as you can see there were no waves at all. Sad! But I still love the beach so I don't have too many complaints.




On the way back from the beach, we came across a nice little farm with cows and a perfect picture spot. We stopped and not too long after standing there one of the cows came up to the gate. It was amusing at first and we took a few pictures, but then the cow started head-butting the lock on the gate. We decided not to stick around to see how intelligent the cow was so we hopped back on our bikes and rode home!


Me having a staring contest with the cow. He won.


The picture of us was taken from my bike seat, hence Brent's cutoff head!

No comments: